We charge for all time out including Sunday and holidays. Our rates are based on equipment being used on a standard 8-hour day per 24-hour rental period. Extra time out or for use of an item more than allowed time will result in rental rates being adjusted proportionately. All reservations must be honored within 1 hour of time requested or equipment will be considered available for rent.
Minimum Rental Period
All items have a predetermined minimum rental. Some are 4 hours, but the majority is 1 day.
- 4 Hour Rate: Equipment may be out for 4 hours or until store closing on the same day, whichever is earlier. In addition, equipment picked up after 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or after 7 p.m. Friday, and back by 8 a.m. the following morning may have the 4 hour rate.
- Day Rate: If picked up Monday through Friday, equipment must be returned within 24 hours of pick-up time or by store closing the next day, whichever is earlier. If picked up Saturday by 11 a.m., equipment must be returned by store closing. If picked up after 3 p.m. Saturday, equipment must be returned by 8 a.m. Monday.
- Weekend is equal to up to 16 hours of use, and is approximately. Equipment picked up on Saturday after 9 a.m. and before 4 p.m. must be returned by 8 a.m. Monday. Equipment picked up before 11 a.m. on Saturday and returned by 8 a.m. Monday will be charged for 2 days.
- Week: Equipment is due back by noon on the 7th day after it is rented (up to 40 hours use).
- Month: Equipment is due back by noon 28 days after it is rented (up to 160 hours use).
All rentals are paid in advance, except to pre-approved charge accounts. Payment is accepted in cash, approved check or charge card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover). A driver’s license or other acceptable photo ID is required for all rentals.
Maintenance & Cleaning
Customer is responsible for prudent care of equipment. Included in this is gasoline, oil level, damaged, flat tires or abnormal wear. Equipment leaves full of fuel. There is a charge for the gas. Oil levels are checked prior to rental and are expected to be maintained by the customer. Equipment must be returned clean or a cleaning charge will be assessed. Some items require a cleaning deposit when rented.
Rented equipment is the responsibility of the customer until it is returned and they are issued a return receipt and the equipment is checked in. In the case that the equipment is lost, damaged in any way, or stolen, the customer will be charged the full replacement or repair cost in addition to the rental cost. Your personal insurance agent should be consulted regarding your coverage on rental equipment. Please read your rental contract which contains important terms and conditions. The customer is responsible for receiving proper instruction and checking equipment before they leave the store. A damage waiver will cover any damages except that of neglect. Neglect includes, but is not limited to items damaged, while loading or unloading, in transit, by fire or by the customer’s dismantling. The damage waiver does not cover tire damage, damage to diamond blades or loss of any equipment and/or accessories. The customer will be billed for the replacement cost of lost equipment. If property is stolen, customer must present a police report and pay cost of item.
Delivery is available on most of our equipment at an additional charge. Charges will vary depending on distances from the store and the size of the equipment.